The Beginning

In the very, very beginning I hated swimming it was my nightmare mostly because im scared of drowning but not of the water it was just the fact that if i cant breath because my lungs are filled with liquid but thats not the only factor the other main important thing is the ocean has creatures that no one knows about. I wanted to be better but i didn’t feel like committing to swimming because i was lazy so i made the excuse that i would do it “when im older”
__________________________________________________________________________________
Almost drowning … 5 times

When i didnt know how to swim i was scared but i dove in i was swimming for the first time… until i started sinking, panicking i gasped for air fortunately my brothers attention drew to me because i caused a ruckus without a thought he dived in saving me.
The second time i tried to swim and it failed miserably was when i was over at a friends house he has a pool and invited for us to go swimming so we got our stuff and i was nervous because i told them i knew how to swim. when we got there i had some fun until my floatie slid over me and i started to drown but once again my brother was there. the 3rd time was not really special i drowned anciently in those public swimming places and so was the 4th and the 5th but in all of those i was saved by my brother.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
School swimming

When the pool of the school was announced that it would be done on Monday i didn’t care because i wasn’t going well i didnt wanna go but i decided to take a risk and try it out. after the second lesson i was already loving the swimming school session it was so fun and i even learned how to float which was a big achievement i felt proud.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Conclusion

In this short conclusion i would like to mention that everyone is so supportive and i love swimming now.

The end
_______