Introduction.

When you enter the caravan it brings out a calming sensation. I sat down and we did a mini activity, we used a clipboard and wrote down what we feel what we touch, what we see and what we hear.
———————————————————————————————————————-
Learning about the human organs

After the clipboard game we took a little break and played a mini game, in the mini game we had to shape and shift our hands in different ways and had to tap we tried beating puriri (the class next to our class) score. After our little mini game we sat down on the floor moreover the projectors were projecting a simulation of the average human body we got to learn about the heart first. The heart pumps blood that makes you stay alive it also is one of the most vital organ. next we learned about the digestive system which helps you digest and break down protein to keep your blood healthy. The final organ is the most complex organ in your body, its your brain, your brain has a frontal lobe that helps you think stuff through and helps you with reasonable thinking but on the other side there is the temporal lobe that controls you emotions for example: if your feeling angry or ticket off and someone pushes you to your limit and you finally burst than you say something that you didn’t mean. that is your temporal lobe taking over your frontal lobe.

———————————————————————————————————————–

Card Game

Mrs grace (the life education teacher) handed out cards and we all put our cards on the wall moreover that wall had a sticker and we had to put our cards under that sticker that was used the card i got was “something that makes me smile” and i put it under the card it was supposed to go to.

——————————————————————————————————————–
Harold the giraffe

Harold the giraffe is like the puppet mascot and Harold talked to us and told us to share all the info we learned. Harold that told a joke and surprisingly everyone laughed the joke was “Why are people friends with giraffes because they have someone to look up too.”

——————————————————————————————————————-
Conclusion
It was fun to learn about human organs and all the cool facts about it. I learned how my brain works, i learned about how my emotions work and most of all i was happy to be there that concludes everything i am really exited about the upcoming life education lessons.